At its core, the best soccer cleats for strikers are speed cleats.
There is no other feared player on the pitch who can cause havoc to the opposing team than a fearless striker who knows how to create chances and is a prolific goal scorer. Every team member wants their favorite goal scorer to have high morale. And it is the coach’s usual game plan to make his striker play throughout the game.
An excellent soccer striker has the following unique attributes:
- He has natural talent and unique instinct.
- He has excellent speed that can peel off any defender on a one-to-one situation.
- He has a strong body that can withstand the physical challenges from any defender (although the striker doesn’t need to be stronger than the defender).
- He has an excellent ball control and dribbling skills.
- He has a remarkable ability to pass the ball under pressure.
- He has an exceptional ability to score a goal with just one touch.
- He has great power and accuracy on both feet.
- He has a unique strategy to position himself for great scoring opportunities.
- He has a high level of confidence that can beat the odds.
What are the best soccer cleats for strikers?
The best soccer cleats for strikers are speed cleats made with the lightest of materials to help the striker speed up and change direction in no time. If you are a striker and you’re looking to improve your game on the pitch, try these speed cleats with great touch on the ball. They are the lightest in soccer cleats.
Disclosure: We are a reader-supported website and we use affiliate links in our reviews to earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
Best Soccer Cleats for Strikers (Speed Cleats)
Here’s a list of the best soccer cleats for strikers with famous players using them (in no particular order):
1. Mizuno Morelia Neo III
2. PUMA One 20.1 – Sergio Aguero, Manchester City FC
3. PUMA King Platinum – Romelu Lukaku, Inter Milan
4. PUMA FUTURE 5.1 – Luis Suarez, FC Barcelona
5. Nike Phantom Vision 2 – Alexandre Lacazette, Arsenal FC
6. Nike Mercurial Vapor 13 – Neymar, Paris Saint-Germain FC
7. Nike Mercurial Superfly 7 – Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus FC
8. Nike Tiempo Legend 8 – Stevan Jovetic, AS Monaco FC
9. Nike Phantom Venom – Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Liverpool FC
10. adidas X 19+ – Luka Jovic, Real Madrid CF
The striker is the team’s primary scoring threat and he should be a prolific goalscorer who can create opportunities, can hardly be stopped by any defender, and can finish well.
11. adidas X 18+ Purespeed
12. adidas X 18.1 – Michy Batshuayi, Chelsea FC
13. adidas X 19.1 – Karim Benzema, Real Madrid CF
14. adidas copa 19.1 – Adrien Rabiot, Juventus FC
15. adidas Copa 19+ – Paulo Dybala, Juventus FC
16. adidas Nemeziz 19+
17. adidas Nemeziz 19.1 – Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona
18. adidas Predator 20+ – Lassina Traore, AFC Ajax
19. adidas Predator 20.1 – Fabinho, Liverpool FC
20. New Balance Furon v6 – Sadio Mane, Liverpool FC
In a defensive situation, there can only be one player left on the opponent’s territory to challenge all the defenders – the striker. But time and time again has shown that when defenders give the striker enough distance, he can score a crucial goal for his team.
You may also like: