Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 is a neutral-cushioned road running shoe that works well with both beginner and experienced runners. Featured by OutdoorGearLab, a leading outdoor gear review site, as the best buy among running shoes, The Pegasus 34 delivers a fast and responsive ride which help the athlete go even faster. Not only that, majority of the users of this shoe indicated that it’s extremely comfortable through tough roads and doesn’t require breaking in.
Designed for daily road running, the Pegasus 34 maintains its tried-and-true cushioning and support found in all models of the Pegasus line. This 34th edition now has a lighter yet supportive Plymesh upper for advanced cooling that can prevent your foot from overheating as you go for those extra miles.
If you’re a runner with healthy amount of pronation (neutral pronation) or one with high arch and supination, the Pegasus 34 is the running shoe for you because it has full support for neutral to supination. This shoe has been engineered specifically to provide excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
The ones that should avoid this shoe are severe overpronators because it doesn’t have the much needed arch support for stabilizing the foot if it rolls too far inward.
- Improved Flymesh upper.
- Enhanced breathability and responsive cushioning.
- Differential of 10 mm, which is the go-to heel-to-toe drop in running shoes. The 10 mm drop is gentle on your foot, ankle, Achilles, and calf.
- Firm heel counter, which cups your heel for an added stability.
- Flywire cables, which wrap the arch of your foot for a more secure fit and support.
- Zoom Air units, which cushion the impact during foot strike and give energy-returning bounce at toe off. The Zoom Air technology helps the runner maximize his performance and speed.
10 Reasons Why Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 is a Must-have
- The shoe can get you through a full marathon without experiencing pain in the knee and calf.
- The longer you run, the more it becomes comfortable.
- The shoe can help you beat your best time on a half marathon.
- The shoe can give enough comfort and support for people with plantar fasciitis even if they won’t use their favorite orthotic inserts.
- Good arch support, good fit, flexible, and roomy toe box.
- The shoe will give you a satisfying run.
- It’s the most comfortable pair of Nike running shoes.
- If you’re a neutral runner, you’ll be impressed with it’s improved flexibility and breathability.
- The shoe can give a smooth ride and it feels fast.
- The shoe provides awesome traction and great foot control.
This running shoe works with the foot conditions:
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
Get your newest Nike Air Zoom Pegasus today and have an awesome running experience.