Our top pick in the best New Balance shoes for supination is New Balance FF 1080v11.
New Balance is an athletic shoe manufacturing company, which promises to aid athletes in their pursuit of excellence whether setting records, winning medals, achieving new PR, or just living a more healthy and active lifestyle.
Having started as an arch support company in 1906, New Balance continues to produce athletic shoes that can give comfort for various foot problems and help lower the risk of further injury. New Balance is known for its Fresh Foam and FuelCell technologies which are available in their performance running shoes.
Fresh Foam is an EVA-based foam technology with a lightweight, springy, stable, and durable material. FuelCell is a foam technology with the highest-rebound and fastest-feeling material to help you set your new personal best in running.
What are the Best New Balance Shoes for Supination?
The best New Balance shoes for supination are well-cushioned neutral shoes with support features that can counter supination.
Here are the shoe features to look for:
- A thicker midsole
- Extra cushion on the outside of the shoe
- Excellent heel cushion
- Flexible materials
How We Choose an Athletic Shoe
We spend many hours testing new athletic shoes and reading new technologies, expert advice, and consumer testimonials on various foot types. And we choose the best athletic shoes for a specific foot type.
Disclosure: We provide links to shoes mentioned in our reviews and use affiliate links to earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. This site is an associate of Zappos.
Best New Balance Shoes for Supination – Road Running
Here’s a list of the best New Balance road running shoes for supination:
1. New Balance Fresh Foam Beacon v3
2. New Balance FuelCell Rebel
3. New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v11
4. New Balance 840v4
5. New Balance Fresh Foam More v2
6. New Balance FuelCell 890v8
7. New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi v3
8. New Balance FuelCell Propel v2
9. New Balance Fresh Foam Yaru
10. New Balance Fuelcell Echo
Best New Balance Shoes for Supination – Trail Running
Here’s a list of the best New Balance Trail Running Shoes for Supination:
1. New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v5
2. New Balance Fresh Foam Roav Trail
3. New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi Trail
4. New Balance Fresh Foam Crag v2
5. New Balance Nitrel v3
The best New Balance shoes for supination have the following features:
- updated engineered knit upper which promotes breathability in the forefoot
- breathable lining which promotes a secure and comfortable fit
- Fresh Foam midsole which creates a plush, natural ride
- Ultra Heel construction which provides a sleek rearfoot fit
- full-length EVA strobel board for all-day comfort
- ABZORB midsole which is comprised of a blend foam cushioning and compression set
Most helpful reviews from users of New Balance shoes:
for New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v10: I have a few miles on these shoes and so far I am wowed. These are so light with so much cushion. The shoe literally helps you move forward.
for New Balance FuelCell Rebel: These are my new favorite running/walking shoes. Love them. They are lightweight but still supportive, and I love the colorway.
for New Balance Fresh Foam Beacon v2: Perfect! I am in love with these NB’s ! If you have peripheral neuropathy then these might be for you! Perfect arch, perfect width (wide), and the arch hit exactly in the correct place.
love these shoes. My feet have had several surgeries and need a lot of cushion for the bottom of my feet. I have always found New Balance shoes the most comfortable, but the 840v4 is the best ever.
New Balance shoes are among the best options if you have supination. Although this irregular running pattern doesn’t surpass overpronation in terms of number of occurrences, running experts believe that it is more prone to injury than overpronation.
Supination needs a well-cushioned shoe that can encourage a more natural foot motion and adjust to the rigidity of the supinated foot motion during the gait cycle. And the shoe that has all these features is a neutral shoe.
Have your pair of New Balance today!
You may also like: