Saucony Triumph ISO 3 provides an enhanced energy underfoot with its updated EVERUN Landing Zone. This shoe has ISOFIT System that delivers a dynamic fit that adapts to your stride. Shoe experts and runners love this shoe for its long-lasting comfort, plush platform, responsive midsole, roomy toe box that allows your toes to splay comfortably, true to size fit, and smooth and reliable cushioning system.
According to actual consumer reviews, Saucony Triumph ISO 3:
- is very comfortable
- it keeps your running posture strong and correct
- the shoe feels great (even for people who train 15-20 miles per week)
- you’ll be pleased with the fit, weight, and comfort of the shoe
- best running shoe ever (even for a 55-year old with sore knees)
- like running on 2 little clouds
- very good running shoe
- cushioning is fantastic
- you’ll love the shoe for walking and athletics
- you’ll love the flexibility in the sole and cushioning in the forefoot
Tip: Although, it’s more convenient getting a new pair of shoes online, make sure to measure your shoe size properly. If you’re shifting to a new brand, you may need to take time with your local running specialty shop to make sure you get the perfect fit.