Saucony Grid Omni Walker is a walking shoe that offers an excellent fit similar to the Omni 5 running shoe. This walking shoe is made from super-plush, garment full-grain leather which delivers stability and cushioning in every step.
According to actual consumer reviews, Saucony Grid Omni Walker:
- is wonderful even for people with tendinitis
- has roomy toe box
- extremely comfortable and fits perfectly right out of the box
- great support and cushioning
- the best walking shoe
- your feet and legs are energized
- has true arch support
- is true to size
- you’ll love the shoe
- absolutely fantastic even for people with foot pain
- orthotics slip in easily
- very comfortable, supportive, and sturdy
- looks good and feels even better
Tip: Although, it’s more convenient getting a new pair of shoes online, make sure to measure your shoe size properly. If you’re shifting to a new brand, you may need to take time with your local running specialty shop to make sure you get the perfect fit.