Nike is a top brand that believes the best shoes for supination are neutral shoes. Neutral ride running shoes are flexible and excellent in encouraging a more natural foot motion. And they can keep your body properly aligned for an efficient running. Neutral shoes are the best shoes for the feet that don’t flex very much.
With that being said, Nike recommends the neutral shoes that are engineered specifically to provide remarkable cushioning and shock absorption, which increase comfort while running and may help lessen the chance of stress-related injuries.
What are the Best Nike Supination Shoes?
The best Nike supination shoes are well-cushioned neutral running shoes with support features that can counter supination.
Here are the shoe features to look for:
- A thicker midsole
- Extra cushion on the outside of the shoe
- Excellent heel cushion
- Flexible materials
Note: If you don’t have foot issues and you don’t over supinate, it’s safe to wear any cushioned neutral running shoes.
How We Choose an Athletic Shoe
We spend many hours testing new athletic shoes and reading new technologies, expert advice, and consumer testimonials on various foot types. And we choose the best athletic shoes for a specific foot type. But we are not doctors and we won’t try to fix any foot injury.
The 5 Examples of Nike Best Supination Running Shoes
Here are 5 Nike best supination running shoes (in no particular order):
The Nike best supination running shoes have the following features:
- Lockdown fit mesh upper is engineered for enhanced stretch and support without limiting movement or comfort
- Lace-up closure with Dynamic Flywire cables that lock in feet for a secure fit
- Beveled heel and rubber-outsole strip which helps the foot land in a good position
- Cushion foam and Zoom Air in the forefoot which offers a responsive, energy-returning bounce with each step
- Rubber crash rail on lateral outsole which helps with a smooth ride
- Raised rubber that is shock-absorbing and helps with traction
- Waffle pattern outsole which has small cuts to promote flexibility while offering multi-surface traction and added durability
Nike promises zero compromise for sustainable innovation to ensure that all athletes can train, live, and thrive.
The 4 Best Examples of Nike Supination Shoes for Walking
Here’s a list of the best Nike supination shoes for walking (in no particular order):
As you may have noticed, we have included some running shoes in our list of Nike walking shoes for supination. These are the shoes that offer comfort, support, and cushioning for both walking and running strides. Nike has its running innovations also work on any walking activities because walking and running involve the same basic heel-to-toe movement.
You may also like:
- Nike Air Zoom Wonflo 7 Review
- OOFOS Ooriginal Review
- adidas Adilette Slides Review
- 10 Best ECCO Shoes for Men (Casual & Slip On Shoes)
- 10 Best Birkenstock Sandals
- Best Running Shoes for Supination
The Writing Team at Reviewgem is a group of athletes and bloggers led by Lem Anota, a soccer player, coach, and runner. They spend many hours testing new footwear and reading new discoveries and expert advice on various foot types and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Nike shoes are good for supination?
The best Nike shoes for supination are engineered specifically to provide remarkable cushioning and shock absorption. Best examples of these shoes are Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37, Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit, and Nike Joyride Dual Run.