Nike Lunarglide 8 is a stability running shoe built for the overpronator. This shoe has breathable support and soft and stable cushioning. Shoe experts and runners love this shoe for its soft and comfortable ride, lightweight feel despite being a stability shoe, and several color combinations.
According to actual consumer reviews, Nike Lunarglide 8:
- is very comfortable and supportive even if you run 20 miles a week
- works great even if you have foot issues
- looks amazing
- is great for gym workout
- is a perfect shoe even if you have bad back
- is perfect for running
- is amazing even if it’s your first running shoe
- is very comfortable even if you walk all day
- is the best sneaker you’ll ever have
- feels great and you’ll get compliments
- is exactly as advertised
- is the most comfortable shoe
Tip: Although, it’s more convenient getting a new pair of shoes online, make sure to measure your shoe size properly. If you’re shifting to a new brand, you may need to take time with your local running specialty shop to make sure you get the perfect fit.