Hoka One One Clifton 3 is a road running shoe with a Best Update award in 2016 from Competitor’s Magazine. A lot of shoe experts and runners consider it as #1 best Hoka One One running shoe. You’ll love this shoe for its irritation-free running experience, lightweight breathable mesh, maximum underfoot comfort, great traction, and a well-supported mid-foot area.
According to actual consumer reviews, Hoka One One Clifton 3:
- is an amazing shoe even for runners with neuromas and arthritis on both feet
- is an excellent running shoe with outstanding cushioning even for people with plantar fasciitis
- the best sneakers ever even for people with bone spurs and heel pain
- so comfortable even for people suffering from shin splints
- it’s similar to Clifton 2
- light weight and very cushy
- toe box is wide to accommodate problematic feet
- very comfortable, the shoe fits well even if it’s your first Hoka One One shoe
- feels great and sized right
- has a lot of cushioning and support and your feet won’t hurt even after 1/2 marathon
- the most comfortable shoe
Tip: Although, it’s more convenient getting a new pair of shoes online, make sure to measure your shoe size properly. If you’re shifting to a new brand, you may need to take time with your local running specialty shop to make sure you get the perfect fit.