Hoka One One Clifton 4 is a neutral-cushioned running shoe that is most famous for its lightweight feel, cushioning, and speed. Some experienced runners who tested this athletic shoe say it’s ideal for long distance running and long periods of training.
This Clifton lineage has received prestigious awards in the past such as Editor’s Choice in Best Ride from Competitor Magazine, Editor’s Choice Award from Runner’s World, Silver Winner in Men’s Running under Neutral Shoe category, and Bronze Winner in Women’s Running under Neutral Shoe category.
According to majority of runners who tested the shoe, they were pleased with the updates of this newest model of the Clifton lineage. In fact, Runner’s World, a globally circulated monthly magazine for runners, has given Hoka One One Clifton 4 the Best Update Award.
Designed for daily running, this athletic shoe is ideal for those who have normal arch to high arch. It also has full support for underpronation (or supination) even severe supination. The runners that should avoid this shoe are overpronators or those with fallen arches because it’s not designed for such foot mechanics and doesn’t have the much needed arch support for pes planus.
Notable Features of Hoka One One Clifton 4
- Maximum cushioning
- 5 mm heel-toe drop
- Wider fitting forefoot and midfoot
- Removable foam insole
- Active Foot Frame technology that delivers stability and adaptability
- Meta-Rocker technology which supports natural running and gives a smooth roll from impact to toe-off
- Oversized Midsole technology which provides excellent shock absorption and supreme comfort
10 Reasons Why Hoka One One Clifton 4 is a Must-have
Here’s a convincing list of experts and users actual experiences on Hoka One One Clifton 4:
- It’s ideal for long distance running and long periods of training.
- With its current refinements, the shoe feels more comfortable and supportive than its predecessor.
- The shoe relieves pain even if you have foot and severe knee problems.
- It’s very comfortable and has enough room in the toe box.
- Most users with plantar fasciitis claim they are pain-free after wearing this shoe for walking and running.
- It can stop hip, leg, and foot soreness.
- It has lots of cushioning even for the problem feet.
- The famous Hoka One One Meta-Rocker technology will help relieve pain in the back, heel, and forefoot.
- It’s a miracle shoe for those people who have bunions, metatarsalgia, and heel spurs.
- It’s like running on pillows and the shoe will take good care of your hips and knees.
Foot Conditions that Hoka One One Clifton 4 Works Well
Here are foot conditions that can be relieved by Hoka One One Clifton 4 based on actual user reviews:
Get the newest Hoka One One Clifton today and have an awesome experience going out there and back.
Hoka One One, as the leading manufacturer in max cushioned running shoes, is now named official running shoe sponsor of the Iron Man U.S. Series.
You may also like: