Hoka One One Clifton 4 is a neutral-cushioned running shoe that is most famous for its lightweight feel, cushioning, and speed. This shoe is ideal for long distance running and long periods of training.
The Clifton lineage has received prestigious awards in the past such as Editor’s Choice in Best Ride from Competitor Magazine, Editor’s Choice Award from Runner’s World, Silver Winner in Men’s Running under Neutral Shoe category, and Bronze Winner in Women’s Running under Neutral Shoe category.
According to the majority of runners who tested this shoe, they were pleased with the latest updates of the Clifton 4. In fact, Runner’s World, a globally circulated monthly magazine for runners, has given the Clifton 4 the Best Update Award.
Designed for daily running, this athletic shoe is ideal for those who have normal arch to high arch. It also has full support for underpronation (or supination) even over supination.
However, the runners that should avoid this shoe are severe overpronators because it’s not designed for such foot mechanics and doesn’t have the much needed arch support for flat feet.
- Maximum cushioning.
- 5 mm heel-to-toe drop, which is generally gentle on your knee and hip.
- Wider fitting forefoot and midfoot.
- Removable foam insole.
- Active Foot Frame technology that delivers stability and adaptability.
- Meta-Rocker technology, which supports natural running and gives a smooth roll from heel strike through toe off.
- Oversized Midsole technology, which provides excellent shock absorption, comfort, and stability.
10 Reasons Why Hoka One One Clifton 4 is a Must-have
- It’s ideal for long distance running and long periods of training.
- With its current refinements, the shoe feels more comfortable and supportive than its predecessor.
- The shoe relieves pain even if you have foot and severe knee problems.
- It’s very comfortable and has enough room in the toe box.
- Most users with plantar fasciitis claim they are pain-free after wearing this shoe for walking and running.
- It can stop soreness in the hip, leg, and foot.
- It has lots of cushioning even for the problem feet.
- The famous Hoka One One Meta-Rocker technology will help relieve pain in the back, heel, and forefoot.
- It’s a miracle shoe for those people who have bunions, metatarsalgia, and heel spurs.
- It’s like running on pillows and the shoe will take good care of your hips and knees.
The Clifton 4 works with the following foot conditions:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spurs
Get your newest Hoka One One Clifton today and have an awesome running experience.
Hoka One One, as the leading manufacturer in max cushioned running shoes, is now named official running shoe sponsor of the Iron Man U.S. Series.
You may also like: