Brooks Ghost 10 is a neutral-cushioned road running shoe that is most famous for its excellent support and comfort. Categorized by Brooks as one of its most cushioned shoes, along with Glycerin 15 (Best in Class 2017, Gear Institute) and Dyad 9, Ghost 10 is designed to match the experience you want on the road in terms of softness, springy feel, speed, and flexibility.
Designed for daily running, this athletic shoe is ideal for those who have normal arch to high arch, although, it may have little support for extreme supinators. The runners that should avoid this shoe are overpronators or those with fallen arches because it’s not designed for such foot mechanics and doesn’t have the much needed arch support for pes planus.
Brooks Ghost 10 is an Editor’s Choice of Runner’s World, a globally circulated monthly magazine for runners, for its great comfort and versatility. This shoe rolls quickly which is great for speedier runners. Another strong feature of Ghost 10 is its impressive soft heel cushioning where even those with plantar fasciitis find it very comfortable and supportive. In fact, there are user reviews stating that it’s the only shoe they can wear that doesn’t hurt their heel. According to a famous wear-tester, Ghost 10 is the standard that other shoes have to live up to.
Notable features of Brooks Ghost 10
- High energizing cushioning
- 12mm heel-toe drop
- Breathable mesh upper
- Soft fabric lining
- BioMoGo DNA for adaptive cushioning
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad that provides smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Omega Flex Grooves for optimized flexibility
10 Reasons Why Brooks Ghost 10 is a must-have
Here’s a convincing list of experts and users actual experiences on Brooks Ghost 10:
- It is lighter compared to its predecessor.
- It has sleeker (yet minimalist) design compared to its predecessor.
- The shoe has more color options where you can easily get compliments from your friends.
- The shoe has plenty of support even for those with high arch.
- The arch support is excellent making your foot super stable and supportive.
- The cushioning is the best, you’ll feel like walking on pillows.
- It’s easy to break in and doesn’t require too much before you can run longer miles.
- There’s enough room in the toe area for those looking for a wider toe box.
- Although considered a daily shoe, some users say it works well during their marathon training.
- It has plenty of support and cushion even if you spend a lot of time on your feet.
Foot conditions that Brooks Ghost 10 Works Well
Here are foot conditions that can be relieved by Brooks Ghost 10 based on actual user reviews:
Get the newest Brooks Ghost today and have an awesome experience going out there and back.
You may also like: