Brooks Glycerin 14 is a road running shoe known for its supreme comfort. It’s everything you could ever want in an athletic shoe. Experts and runners love this shoe for its plush interior, highly cushioned midsole, being lighter than its predecessor, exceptional arch support, easily accommodate orthotics, responsive cushioning, and impressive durability.
According to actual consumer reviews, Brooks Glycerin 14:
- is a solid supportive shoe (even if you stand and walk 10+ hours a day)
- support is perfect (even for heavy supinator with serious weight problem)
- very comfortable and lightweight (even for people with plantar fasciitis)
- is a podiatrist recommended shoe after Morton’s neuroma surgery
- you’ll love the shoe
- the best shoe ever
- so comfortable even if you stand all day at work
- the shoe fits great right out of the box (no break-in period)
- the soles of your feet will feel well-cushioned
- like clouds under your feet
- the shoe is amazing (even if you work on your feet 9 hours a day)
Tip: Although, it’s more convenient getting a new pair of shoes online, make sure to measure your shoe size properly. If you’re shifting to a new brand, you may need to take time with your local running specialty shop to make sure you get the perfect fit.