Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 is the shoe for those who want to have plush cushioning and stability in their run. This shoe has BioMoGo DNA that dynamically adapts to your stride and a Progressive Diagonal Rollbar that guides your gait back to its ideal biomechanics. Shoe experts and runners love this shoe for its being surprisingly light weight, very comfortable, ability to prevent foot pain/injury, and long-lasting responsive and supportive cushioning system.
According to actual consumer reviews, Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17:
- is way better than previous Adrenaline models
- is very well made
- is always reliable
- is very comfortable and supportive
- is the best running and walking shoe for overpronation
- has better shock absorption
- really comfortable (even for people with bunionectomy surgery)
- the shoe can stabilize your foot
- the shoe is awesome/great even if you run many miles
- you’ll love the shoe
- everything is wonderful even for severe overpronators
- perfect shoe
Tip: Although, it’s more convenient getting a new pair of shoes online, make sure to measure your shoe size properly. If you’re shifting to a new brand, you may need to take time with your local running specialty shop to make sure you get the perfect fit.