Brooks Addiction Walker is a walking shoe with a fit and feel of a running shoe. It has MoGo midsole which offers increased cushioning and energy return. This shoe has a dependable slip-resistant outsole.
According to actual consumer reviews, Brooks Addiction Walker:
- is a perfect shoe even if you stand and walk 12+ hours a day
- is a podiatrist-recommended shoe for people with knee problems
- the most comfortable walking shoe
- supportive and comfortable especially around the ankle area
- this shoe will stop hip pain
- the shoe lasts longer (even after one year of using over 12+ hours a day)
- a great shoe even for people with tendinitis in the foot
- perfect fit
- you’ll love the shoe
- excellent walking shoe
Tip: Although, it’s more convenient getting a new pair of shoes online, make sure to measure your shoe size properly. If you’re shifting to a new brand, you may need to take time with your local running specialty shop to make sure you get the perfect fit.