Mizuno is passionate about sports and gives commitment to crafting the high-quality products you need to push forward.
The best Mizuno shoes for underpronation (supination) have:
- AeroHug upper construction which provides an adaptive fit in all stages of runners gait
- breathable sockliner and internal heel counter which offers a snug, sock-like fit
- PEBAX Wave Plate which provides softer cushioning, and enhanced response
- U4icX midsole works together with the XPOP polyurethane foam for a softer underfoot feel and smoother transitions
- Mizuno Intercool ventilation system for maximum breathability
- Dynamotion Fit construction which minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit
- redesigned Infinity Wave geometry and shape which provides long-lasting, plush cushioning and response
- full-length U4ic bottom midsole which promotes a smoother, softer, more flexible ride
- Pebax Rnew technology which offers balanced, lightweight, and flexible wear for optimum cushioning and stability
Disclosure: As Zappos and Roadrunnersports Associate, we use affiliate links and earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. Want to know how we’re funded?