ASICS DynaFlyte is an ultra-light, ultra-fast shoe with super fibers that doesn’t sacrifice responsiveness. It uses FlyteFoam technology which adds more versatility for runners that crave speed. Shoe experts and runners love this shoe for its high quality materials, irritation-free wearing, very comfortable and dependable cushioning system, very light weight midsole, and durable outsole.
According to actual consumer reviews, ASICS DynaFlyte:
- is unbelievably lightweight
- very comfortable even for people with plantar fasciitis
- has firm heel cup
- feet still feel good after 4-mile run
- Flyte foam working well to help cushion the feet
- ComfortDry technology keeps the feet dry after miles of running/walking
- seamless construction is lovely
- fit is perfect
- perfect running shoe
- light and comfortable and helps stop shin splints
- gives stability but is much lighter and more flexible
- very light but offers lots of support
Tip: Although, it’s more convenient getting a new pair of shoes online, make sure to measure your shoe size properly. If you’re shifting to a new brand, you may need to take time with your local running specialty shop to make sure you get the perfect fit.