Brooks Glycerin 15 is a neutral-cushioned road running shoe that is most famous for its softness and supreme comfort. This running shoe is better than its predecessor in terms of lightness, flexibility, improved fit, softer feel, and smoother ride.
Categorized by Brooks as one of its most cushioned shoes, along with Ghost 10 (Editor’s Choice, Runner’s World) and Dyad 9, Glycerin 15 is designed to match the experience you want on the road in terms of softness, springy feel, speed, and flexibility.
Awarded by Gear Institute, a network of the best outdoor gear testers in America, as the best shoe in class 2017, Brooks Glycerin 15 was given a score of perfect 10 in comfort and ride quality. And also according to Gear Institute, this shoe has one of the most enjoyable comfort rides.
Designed for daily running, this athletic shoe is ideal for those who have normal arch to high arch, although, it may have little support for extreme supinators. The runners that should avoid this shoe are overpronators or those with fallen arches because it’s not designed for such foot mechanics and doesn’t have the much needed arch support for pes planus.
Notable Features of Brooks Glycerin 15:
- Maximum cushioning
- 10mm heel-toe drop
- Air mesh with 4-way stretch for breathability
- Centralized lace-up closure
- Fixed S-257 Cushole insole which keeps the feet in place
- Super DNA midsole which provides 25% more adaptable cushioning
- Next-generation 3D Fit Print technology which offers luxurious fit
- Plush Transition Zone for smoother transitions
10 Reasons Why Brooks Glycerin 15 is a must-have
Here’s a convincing list of experts and users actual experiences on Brooks Glycerin 15:
- The shoe is soft, flexible, and has springy ride.
- It’s easy to break in and doesn’t require too much before you can run longer miles.
- It can subdue or minimize leg pain caused by foot problems.
- Being lighter than its predecessor, you’ll surely appreciate its lightweight feel during running.
- It’s very comfortable for people with plantar fasciitis and high arch.
- The shoe is very padded and feels like you’re walking on clouds.
- If you’ve tried Brooks Glycerin before, you’ll be surprised that this shoe is much better than its predecessors.
- It’s extremely comfortable and supportive even if you have bunions and a wider foot.
- It has great fit and good support even if you have neuroma pain in both feet.
- It has very good arch support.
Foot conditions that can be relieved by Brooks Glycerin 15
Here are foot conditions that can be relieved by Brooks Glycerin 15 based on actual user reviews:
Get the newest Brooks Glycerin today and have an awesome experience going out there and back.