Saucony Xodus ISO is a trail running shoe with high energizing cushioning system. Shoe experts and runners love this shoe because of its anti-debris components, quality and responsive cushioning system, and an excellent rubber outsole that is able to adapt to various types of terrain. This shoe has received an Editor’s Choice award from Runner’s World in Fall of 2016.
According to actual consumer reviews, Saucony Xodus ISO:
- has met all the requirements and even more for people who have post surgery who need an excellent trail running shoe
- has excellent support and comfort
- has great traction
- is an excellent choice for walking on mud, dirt, brush, sand, and snow
- great feeling and great looking shoe
- very high quality (very durable)
- you’ll be thrilled with the traction and the comfort of this shoe
- is light weight, wonderful, comfortable, and supportive even if it’s your first trail running shoe
- the shoe provides really solid footing
- it’s nice with jeans
- fantastic trail running shoe
- it envelops the entire foot well
- it offers the right structure and support
Tip: Although, it’s more convenient getting a new pair of shoes online, make sure to measure your shoe size properly. If you’re shifting to a new brand, you may need to take time with your local running specialty shop to make sure you get the perfect fit.