On Running promises no compromise on cushioning and impact protection through its unique CloudTec technology that is engineered to deliver soft landing and explosive take-off.
The best On Running shoes for underpronation (supination) have:
- anatomically-engineered mesh upper which is soft and breathable for ultimate comfort and airflow
- lace-up closure with a star-lacing configuration that brings more mesh from the shoe’s flank
- two-layer Helion-enriched CloudTec Speedboard which promotes the natural rolling motion of the foot and facilitates efficient energy transfer from landing to take-off
- connected forefoot which distributes pressure as the foot lands
- external TPU heel counter for ultimate support
- CloudTec outsole technology which delivers soft landings followed by an explosive take-off
Disclosure: We are a reader-supported website and we use affiliate links in our reviews to earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.