Update on January 23, 2018
Stretching the injured plantar fascia is one of the best ways to relieve lower body pain caused by plantar fasciitis (or plantar heel pain). Since your first steps after a long rest are usually the most challenging and the most painful steps when dealing with plantar fasciitis, keeping the injured foot in dorsiflex position using a plantar fasciitis night splint can greatly reduce heel pain – this physical treatment is vital in the healing process of plantar fasciitis.
A poorly designed night splint can either make or break your early mornings but an excellent one can help increase the functional ability of your foot the moment you step back into action to carry out your daily tasks.
Best Plantar Fasciitis Night Splints
1. Plantar Fasciitis Posterior Night Splint
2. Cramer Dorsal Night Splint
3. Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint by Vive
4. Plantar Fasciitis Splint By Vive
5. Dorsal Night and Day Splint
6. Comfort Dorsal Night Splint
7. Comfort Soft Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
8. Adjustable Plantar Fasciitis Dorsal Night and Day Splint
9. Flexibrace Adjustable Plantar Fasciitis Tendonitis Night Splint
10. Alpha Medical Plantar Fascitis Night Splint
11. Pro-Tec Athletics Night Splint
12. BraceAbility Dorsal Night Splint
13. BraceAbility Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
14. Alphabrace Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
15. Nice Stretch 90 Patented Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
16. ProCare ProWedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
17. 2017 Dorsal Night Splint Orthoapaedic Rehab
18. MEDIZED Plantar Fasciitis Foot Drop Instep Injury Night Splint
19. Plantar Fasciitis Soft Night Splint Achilles Tendinitis Extra-comfort
20. NatraCure Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
Best Massagers and Exercisers for Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis can only be diagnosed through clinical examination. Not all heel pain are derived from plantar fasciitis but regardless of the pain in the foot arch, these massagers, exercisers, and sleeves should relieve the pain.
1. “Oh Ball” Premium Massage Ball Roller
2. Moji Foot Pro, Compact Foot Massager
3. Shiatsu Foot Massager for Painful Plantar Fasciitis
4. Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager w/ Switchable Heat Function
5. TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller
6. TheraBand Foot Roller for Foot Pain Relief
7. Nekteck Foot Massager Kneading Shiatsu Therapy
8. Master of Muscle Massage Ball
One of the primary goals of physical treatment for plantar fasciitis is to keep one away from taking meds, like using the anti-inflammatory drugs which have limited and no lasting benefits. Lack of physical treatment for plantar fasciitis may also result to surgery and increased risk of nerve injury.
Plantar fasciitis has already affected some famous careers in sports, showing that it can be a difficult injury to deal with even for the proficient in physical exercise, giving the injured athlete a difficult comeback despite first line of treatment from renowned doctors and foot care professionals.
As further study continues, there’s a new found hope for treating this condition in the shortest possible time. But still prevention is better than sacrifice, so make sure to apply the best caring for your feet.