Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 is a neutral-cushioned road running shoe that works well with both beginner and experienced runners. Featured by OutdoorGearLab, a leading outdoor gear review site, as the best buy among running shoes, Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 delivers a fast and responsive ride which help the athlete go even faster. Not only that, majority of the users of this shoe indicated that it’s extremely comfortable through tough roads and doesn’t require breaking in.
Designed for daily road running, Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 maintains its tried-and-true cushioning and support found in all models of the Pegasus line. This 34th edition now has a lighter yet supportive Plymesh upper for advanced cooling that can prevent your foot from overheating as you go for those extra miles.
If you’re a runner with healthy amount of pronation (neutral pronation) or one with high arch and supination, Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 is the running shoe for you because it has full support for neutral to underpronation (or supination).
The ones that should avoid this shoe are overpronators because it doesn’t have the much needed arch support for stabilizing the foot if it rolls too far inward.
Notable features of Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34:
- Improved Flymesh upper
- Enhanced breathability and responsive cushioning
- Differential of 10 mm
- Firm heel counter which cups your heel for an added stability
- Flywire cables which wrap the arch of your foot for a more secure fit and support
- Zoom Air units which cushion the impact during foot landing and give energy-returning bounce at toe-off which helps the runner maximize his performance and speed
10 Reasons why Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 is a must-have
Here’s a convincing list of experts and users actual experiences on Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34:
- The shoe can get you through a full marathon without experiencing pain in the knee and calf.
- The longer you run, the more it becomes comfortable.
- The shoe can help you beat your best time on a half marathon.
- The shoe can give enough comfort and support for people with plantar fasciitis even if they won’t use their favorite orthotic inserts.
- Good arch support, good fit, flexible, and roomy toe box.
- The shoe will give you a satisfying run.
- It’s the most comfortable pair of Nike running shoes.
- If you’re a neutral runner, you’ll be impressed with it’s improved flexibility and breathability.
- The shoe can give a smooth ride and it feels fast.
- The shoe provides awesome traction and great foot control.
Foot conditions that can be relived by Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34
Here are foot conditions that can be relieved by Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 based on actual user reviews:
Get the newest Nike Air Zoom Pegasus today and have an awesome experience going out there and back.